Builder’s Renovation & Ground Up Course of Construction
We’re your market for residential and commercial renovations and new ground-up construction. We have options to offer multi-location or mono-line properties and policy terms of 3, 6, 9, or 12 months.
Not sure if a risk is Builders’ Renovation or Course of Construction? Just ask us, and we’ll walk you through the process.
We make placing business simple!
- Online submission or PDF application.
- Signatures are not required to obtain a quote.
- Final applications and quotes are delivered via an electronic signature platform or PDF.
- Multiple payment methods are available.
Complete Application & Full Premium are required to bind coverage.
- Builder’s Renovation - Underwriting Guidelines
- BR Residential - Application
- BR Commercial - Application
Ground Up Course of Construction
Policy Changes - Contact Jackson Le.
Policy documents will provide reporting information.
If additional support is needed, please contact:
Jencap Specialty Insurance Services
The Insured Should:
- Document the damage to the property.
- Take photographs and inventory damage before cleanup.
- Photos and receipts should be saved for the claim adjusters’ review.
- When possible, make temporary repairs to help avoid further damage.
Download and add your agency’s contact information to our client-facing customizable flyers: