RLI Personal Umbrella
An A+-rated carrier offers a stand-alone personal umbrella policy for your Massachusetts clients. This endorsed IIABA program provides agents direct access to RLI’s Agent Portal for speed and ease in servicing their clients.
Important Notices & RLI Agent Access
RLI updated their Policy Form, Effective 10.1.2022
- Read the RLI PUP Policyholder Notice – Summary of Changes that went out to all renewal accounts.
RLI Agent Access gives you direct access for:
- Secure online quote & submission delivery to your clients to review, electronically sign and make payment.
- Prefer paper? - Quote online and print out applications for the insured's completion & signature.
- Access to policy status, billing info, and policy documents
To sign up today – Email Grace Roche to set up your password and start your direct access!
New Hampshire clients are now serviced by:
The Big "I" New Hampshire
Contact Cara L Scala, ACSR, AAI
New Business - Complete Application & Full Premium are required to bind coverage.
- RLI PUP Application with MA Rate Sheet - Effective dates prior to 7/1/23
- RLI PUP Application & Rate Sheet - Effective dates 7/1/23 or after
- Insured Payment Authorization
Note: RLI requires insureds to include all drivers AND household members ages 14 and older – permitted, licensed or not to be listed on the application. When insureds are applying for new or renewing coverage, it is imperative they disclose all information at that time. Please carefully review with your insured.
For Existing Policies:
Submit Process Via RLI Agent Access
- Scan the signed application and payment authorization form to Grace via her secure portal.
- Mail to:
Number One Insurance Agency, Inc
91 Cedar Street
Milford, MA 01757
Direct Access to myportal.rlicorp.com
- Include an Offer/Rejection Sign-off with each quote you provide.
- Share RLI’s videos on your website:
Free Marketing Templates
Download the templates, add your contact information, print them out, and send them to your insureds with their Homeowner or Auto policies.