Personal Lines - Life’s Little Surprises!
This 3-hour seminar is an intermediate course that presents a series of “questions/cases” and the participants review current ISO contracts to find the “answers.”
- Vacations Can Be Fun – Or Are They?
- Is Acid Rain Damage Covered?
- The Case of the Hungry Helpers!
- Theft Limitation – What Is Limited?
- ACV vs. Replacement Cost in Liability Claims
- The Story of Home Sweet Home
- How Broad are the HO and Umbrella Policies?
- Does Ownership Matter?
- Didn’t Mean It!
||Begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time
||9:00 am to 12:00 pm
||Members: $75/ Non-Members: $150