A stand-alone personal umbrella policy for your Massachusetts and New Hampshire clients, offered by an A+ rated carrier.
Did you know RLI allows agents to have direct access to:
- New Business Quoting?
- Insured electronic signature & payment options to bind coverage?
- Agent access to check on policy status, policy documents and billing?
To sign up today – Email Angelina Coelho and she’ll send you an invite to set up your password and direct access!
Already signed up, just go to RLI DIRECT: https://myportal.rlicorp.com/content/rliPortal/en/home.html
New Business Information
Obtain a “Quick Quote” to begin the application process. Firm quotes require a fully underwritten application.
Where to Submit Completed Applications
Secure Submission Portal
Number One’s Secure Submission Portal
Direct Access to Complete, Sign & Pay on the RLI Website
Member agents may use RLI's ePUP portal, which gives you the ability to submit/quote applications, send them to the insured for review, obtain eSignatures and payment... plus gain access to policy status, billing info, and policy documents. For login, contact Angelina Coelho or call 508-634-7360.
Mail completed application and FULL premium check (payable to RLI) to:
RLI c/o Number One Insurance Agency
91 Cedar Street
Milford, MA 01757
Service Existing Business
Make a Renewal Payment
Phone: Call (866) 302-7925 to make a Credit Card/ACH Payment
Mail with payment stub:
Online: A User Name & Password is provided on the Insured’s Renewal Bill.
The insured should log on to www.myrli.com and enter the user name and password provided (case sensitive) then follow the prompts. Warning: These credentials expire after renewal date.
- US Mail to RLI Insurance, Box 4726, Carol Stream, IL 60197
Warning, mailed payments take up to 10 days to process.
- Overnight: JP Morgan Chase, Attn: RLI Ins Co, Box 4726, 131 S. Dearborn, 6th Floor, Chicago, IL 60603
Insured’s signature is required.
Submit a signed LPR to Angelina Coelho, via email or fax: (508) 634-2930.
The cancellation date will take effect on:
Report a Claim via email to [email protected] or fax: (309) 683-1629.
- A future date requested.
- The date the insured signs and dates a request (within 30 days). If the requested date is further back than 30 days, RLI will use 30 days back.
- The date RLI or administrator receives the signed request from the insured, (if the request is not dated).
- Returned premium, if applicable, will be subject to a short rate factor of 10%.
Features of Direct Access to the RLI Website
Member Agents may access the RLI website directly.
“PUP ACCESS” gives you the ability to submit/quote an application then send it to the insured for Review, eSignature and Payment. Additionally, agents gain direct access to the Policy Status, Billing Info and Policy Documents.
To obtain PUP ACCESS or learn more, contact Angelina Coelho at 508-634-7360.
Coverage for your Clients