CCLP -Understanding the Business Owners Policy - Part 1
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is geared towards those individuals who have at least 2-3 years of experience in Commercial Lines Insurance. The Understanding the Businessowners Policy – Part 1 section begins with defining what you want out of the program and where you want to be years from now. It then focuses on the BOP policy, understanding it and ways in which to sell it. The focus will be in-depth and thorough.
This course is part of a designation program called the Certified Commercial Lines Professional (CCLP). Each course can certainly be taken as a standalone class, but if you are interested in seeing the full series, the courses involved and earning the designation, that information can be found HERE.
- What do I want to get out of this occupation of insurance?
- Voluntary is not the only game in town
- What are my target markets and how can I find them?
- What do the carriers want to submit the risk?
- Coverage A Building what it is and could be
- Coverage B Business Personal Property
- Additional Coverages
- Coverage Extensions
- Understanding Business Income Coverage
- What is Extra Expense Coverage and does insured know?
- Money orders, counterfeit currency and forgery
- Increased cost of construction and why do I need a loan to rebuild?
- Newly acquired property
- Outdoor stuff, valuable papers and records
- Accounts receivable
- Exclusions to sell more policies
- Coverage territory can be an issue
- Optional coverages
- Endorsements, endorsements and more endorsements
|Read Class Reviews...
Instructor does a great job presenting. Very engaging and easy to follow.
K. Watkins, TM Ryder Ins, 2015
Instructor was very informative and used many real life examples.
J Davis, Sullivan Garrity & Donnelly, 2015
Interesting class, lots of new information and examples. Great Instructor.
D. Cifuentes, Platinum Insurance, 2014
Informative and entertaining!
D. Chadbourne, The Hills Insurance Agency, 2014
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $55.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of fourteen (14) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Date: May 1, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Please call 48 hours in advance for availability. A $10.00 charge will be added to all registrations
received within 24 hours of class.
Location: Association Headquarters
91 Cedar Street
Milford, MA 01757
Price: $125.00 members / $225.00 non-members
CEUs: 6 – please note that CEUs need to be added to your order when you check out.
GL Number: 251109 Prometric Number: C16456