Streaming Class - E&O Roadmap To Policy Analysis Part 1&2
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is geared to EVERYONE in the agency that can help prevent and E&O claim! It is designed to guide experienced professionals step by step through the process of reading policy language, applying a basic coverage analysis to look for possible gaps in coverage, and understanding advanced coverage issues. It will explain what to look for in terms of wording, punctuation, and formatting, including negative and positive implications of specific wording. In addition, the course will address E&O loss control issues and help the agency look at ways to obtain and retain business.
Additionally by attending one of these seminars, Swiss Re Corporate Solutions & Utica Policyholders may meet the educational requirements needed for a possible discount on their E&O policy! Please contact the Number One Insurance Agency for details at (800) 742-6363.
|This program is a two-part stream from 9 am - 12 pm on two different days. You MUST take BOTH parts and check-in when asked by the instructor to receive CEs and possible Loss Control Credit.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to
- Understand important contract features in general as well as those specific to insurance policies and how they may or may not affect coverage;
- Know the general sections of a policy, their purpose, how they can be modified, and the importance of each;
- Understand how the sections of a policy interact and explain how they work together to determine coverage;
- Explain the importance of each area of special interest and how they can affect coverage;
- Understand and explain how a program of insurance should be coordinated and why it is important; and
- Understand how all the above impact errors and omissions (E&O) loss control, new sales, and retention of existing business.
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $35.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of three (3) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
December 19, 2017
Class Starts at 9:00
December 20, 2017
Class End at 12:00
Location: You have TWO Choices!
At check out you will need to choose either IN PERSON or VIA LIVE STREAM
Attend IN PERSON at MAIA Headquarters
91 Cedar St
Milford, MA 01757
Attend via LIVE STREAM from the location of your choice!
Please remember that in order to receive CEs and/or Required Class Credit
when Streaming a class, you must follow the initial sign-in directions by
'signing' your name and giving us your license number and resident state
information. Additionally, random check-ins are done and you must check-in
at these designated times. Missing any of this information may mean
receiving no CE or Credit for the class.
Price: $95.00 members / $190.00 non-members
CEUs: 6 – The CE amounts listed are for Massachusetts. If you a resident from another state, please check with your state association to see what CE amount has been granted for your state.
GL Number: 251572 Prometric Number: C92402