Team up with Number One Insurance Agency to help you place your flood insurance risks. We’ll take away the hassle and provide you:
- Communication: We'll either communicate with you (the agent), or work directly with your client on your behalf. Either way, you'll receive a copy of all correspondence.
- Underwriting & data entry
- Quoting (both NFIP & Private Markets, if available)
- Proposal delivery with all necessary sign-offs & detailed instructions
- Payment collection & delivery of the policy
- Agent and consumer service for all policy correspondence, renewal reminders, program updates, and resources
BONUS! Marketing Resources Package
After binding your first policy as a Flood Concierge Agent, you will receive a FREE Marketing Resources Package that includes:
- A 3-hour MAIA Flood Class with CE
- Two Lead Generation emails for you to customize with your agency’s branding to get the word out to your clients & prospects
- 150 Flood Stickers to use on your Homeowner Policies
- 250 Printed Flood Stuffers to send with policy correspondence to build your book!
How to Get a Quote and Submit
Getting a flood quote with Number One is easy! Complete a Flood Application or our quick Flood Quote Request Form:
Please complete all information and return form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once quotes are ready, you will be sent a quote proposal sign off with copies of the quotes to review with your insured.
Flood Insurance Resources
MA Mandatory Notice Requirement:
- DOI Flood Insurance Notice & Acknowledgement Form
- MAIA Bulletin for Licensed Producers Selling Flood Insurance
Flood Client Offer & Sign Off - Customizable form for all personal and commercial line proposal packages.
To learn more about how Number One can help, contact Jackson Le at 508-634-7376 or email@example.com