How Norfolk & Dedham Can Assist Insured’s Directly
- Insureds can register for Online Client Portal
- Billing & Payment
- Customer Service: (800) 688-1825, Ext. 1280 or Contact N&D
- Claims: (800) 327-3636
Agent Service Workflows: Business Owner’s Policies & Workers’ Compensation
- Policy Changes & Loss Run Requests – Please submit an email request.
- Waiver of Subrogation - Submit WOS Questions for all other markets
- Cancellation – Submit LPR with the insured's signature, reason, and cancellation date.
- Reinstatement Request - Must include N&D No known Loss Affidavit. We will respond with the underwriting's response and conditions if required.
- Audit Disputes – Forward all copies of the WR-1 or Federal 941's Quarterly Reports with the reason for dispute and fax to (886) 882-0890 or email to email@example.com.
- Broker of Record Requests – Must be submitted on the insured's letterhead and include the policy number, effective date, a request naming BOTH Number One Insurance and your agency as the Broker of Record, and the insured's name, signature, and title.
- Certificates of Insurance
Agents can issue a certificate of insurance, but we suggest making sure the policy is in force by calling the automated billing center before issuing and noting your file.
- Norfolk & Dedham: (800) 688-1825
After issuing the certificate, send a copy to Number One Insurance Agency, Inc via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (508) 634-2930. We will notify the carrier.