Trusted Risk Advisor Certification Program
The Trusted Risk Advisor Certification is reserved for agents and brokers who wish to take their game to the next level...to reap the rewards that only enhanced credibility, trust, and perception can bring.
A symbol of professional excellence in consultative and diagnostic sales and enterprise risk management, the Trusted Risk Advisor (TRA) is reserved for agents & brokers who wish to advance their ability to deliver an enterprise risk management (ERM) method through a logical, disciplined, and results-oriented framework. While participating agents and brokers may enter the program with a proven track record of success, the TRA empowers them to sharpen arrows in their quiver, confirm that they have a "growth mindset," and consider additional tools and tactics to improve performance significantly.
Meet Your Instructor
Watch the video to hear from F. Scott Addis, CPCU, CRA, TRA, ASA, and CEO, Beyond Insurance. Read Scott's complete bio here.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for seasoned, successful agents and brokers who want to take their game to the next level - to reap the rewards that only credibility, trust, and enhanced perception can bring. Although at least one year of industry experience is recommended, consideration will be given to professional experience outside the industry.
Benefits of the TRA Certification
Competitive Advantage: Formal training in consultative, diagnostic sales, and risk advisory skills give you a distinguished brand and competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Certification: Demonstrates that you have the risk advisory knowledge, skills, tools, and process needed to successfully identify, analyze, and mitigate risks and exposures on your client's behalf.
Performance: Trusted Risk Advisors build high-trust client relationships that are strong and enduring, regardless of market conditions. The TRA mark demonstrates that you are skilled at reducing claim frequency and severity.
How to Earn the TRA Certification
To earn the certification, you must complete all four sessions of the Trusted Risk Advisor™ program in order. Agents who complete the Trusted Risk Advisor™ program are granted a lifetime certification.
🔷 TRA 1: Goodbye, Agent, and Broker. Hello, Trusted Risk Advisor
- Discover your WHY...your purpose for existence
- Your path to Trusted Risk Advisor status
- Differentiation, commoditization, and the traps
- Developing a unique message - your TRA value proposition
- Risk, risk management, and the TRA decision matrix
🔷 TRA 2: The Art and Science of Discovery...Leading to Strategy
- The I3 System
- The five stages in the initial prospect interview
- Walk away power
- The employee interview...a strategy to position you as the undercover boss!
- Case study: Hospitality Industry
- The TRA prospect trigger...emotion
- Active listening
- The prospect qualification filter
🔷 TRA 3: The Risk Advisor - Moving Away From the Transactional Sale
- The underwriter's response to the TRA process
- The Art of Negotiation
- Prospect Research Evaluation Program (PREP)
- Filling the prospect pipeline
- The world of the CFO
🔷 TRA 4: Creating a Differentiated Customer Experience Journey Through the TRA Process
- The customer experience journey
- Monitoring risk and risk management within the TRA framework
- Building relationships that last
- Innovation...the one-two punch of the TRA
- The art of goal setting
- Living each day as a servant leader
Register for the TRA Certification Program today!
*This class has been approved for 28 CEUs for MA licensed agents only.
This class is only offered ONCE for the year 2023. You do not want to miss out!
10/5/23: 8 AM - 4:15 PM
10/6/23: 8 AM - 4:15 PM
10/30/23: 8 AM - 4:15 PM
10/31/23: 8 AM - 4:15 PM