RLI Personal Umbrella
A stand-alone personal umbrella policy for your Massachusetts clients offered by an A+ rated carrier.
Did you know RLI allows agents to have direct access to:
- New Business Quoting?
- Insured electronic signature & payment options to bind coverage?
- Agent access to check on policy status, policy documents and billing?
To sign up today – Email Grace Roche and she’ll send you an invite to set up your password and direct access!
Already signed up, just go to RLI DIRECT: https://myportal.rlicorp.com/content/rliPortal/en/home.html
New Business Information
Obtain a “Quick Quote” to begin the application process. Firm quotes require a fully underwritten application.
Applications & Forms
IMPORTANT: RLI has NEW Policy Form, Effective 10.1.2022 – Read the Policyholder Notice – Summary of Changes that is going out to all renewal accounts.
Completed Application and Full Premium are required to bind coverage:
Select a Personal Umbrella Application:
- Massachusetts Clients - Application & Rate Sheet – Application & Rate Sheet – Effective 10.1.2022
- Insured Payment Authorization Form
For Existing Policies:
Effective November 1, 2022, the New Hampshire Association of Insurance Agents will service the RLI Insured’s that have a primary residence of New Hampshire.
Contact Cara L. Scala, ACSR, AAI at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603)224-3965.
Where to Submit Completed Applications
Secure Submission Portal Number One’s Secure Submission Portal
Direct Access to Complete, Sign & Pay on the RLI Website Member agents may use RLI's ePUP portal, which gives you the ability to submit/quote applications, send them to the insured for review, obtain eSignatures and payment... plus gain access to policy status, billing info, and policy documents. For login, contact Grace Roche or call 508-634-7360.
Mail Submissions Mail completed application and FULL premium check (payable to RLI) to:
RLI c/o Number One Insurance Agency
91 Cedar Street
Milford, MA 01757
- Include an Offer/Rejection Sign-off with each quote you provide.
- RLI Explains: What Is a Personal Umbrella Policy? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZpMMeKCT4
- RLI Explains: Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage with a Personal Umbrella Policy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqbmJLdqQNk
Have an insured that is also a Business Owner or has multiple rental properties?
Check out The Big Umbrella as a potential solution.
Not a Fit with RLI?
Try Anderson & Murison (A&M), an alternative market endorsed by the Big “I”.
Liz Espinoza, VP of Personal Lines
P: (800) 234-6977, Ext. 223
F: (323) 255-0957
Free Marketing Templates
Download the templates, add your contact information, print out, and send to your insureds with their Homeowner or Auto policies.
Service Existing Business
Make a Renewal Payment
- Renewal Payment Phone: Call (866) 302-7925 to make a Credit Card/ACH Payment Mail with payment stub:
- US Mail to RLI Insurance, Box 4726, Carol Stream, IL 60197
Warning, mailed payments take up to 10 days to process.
- Overnight: JP Morgan Chase, Attn: RLI Ins Co, Box 4726, 131 S. Dearborn, 6th Floor, Chicago, IL 60603
Online: A User Name & Password is provided on the Insured’s Renewal Bill. The insured should log on to www.myrli.com and enter the user name and password provided (case sensitive) then follow the prompts. Warning: These credentials expire after renewal date.
Insured’s signature is required. Submit a signed LPR to Grace Roche, via email or fax: (508) 634-2930. The cancellation date will take effect on:
- A future date requested.
- The date the insured signs and dates a request (within 30 days). If the requested date is further back than 30 days, RLI will use 30 days back.
- The date RLI or administrator receives the signed request from the insured, (if the request is not dated).
- Returned premium, if applicable, will be subject to a short rate factor of 10%.
Features of Direct Access to the RLI Website
Member Agents may access the RLI website directly. “PUP ACCESS” gives you the ability to submit/quote an application then send it to the insured for Review, eSignature and Payment. Additionally, agents gain direct access to the Policy Status, Billing Info and Policy Documents. To obtain PUP ACCESS or learn more, contact Grace Roche at 508-634-7360.
Report a Claim
Email to email@example.com or fax to (309) 683-1629.