This seminar addresses the fundamentals of reducing Errors & Omissions (E&O) exposures from the agency perspective. Attendees will learn about E&O risk management in today’s ever-changing insurance landscape, including the two biggest factors in bolstering any E&O claims defense: Documentation and consistent procedures and practices. Potential changes in agency operations learned during the course that can have a game-changing effect on agency E&O exposure.
- How and what to document
- E&O issues with certificates of insurance
- E&O exposures while using social media
- Limiting exposures to data breaches
- Risk assessment questionnaires and coverage checklists
- And more!
Benefits of Attending
- Increasing staff awareness of the importance of E&O risk management and accountability
- Improving overall agency operations while increasing revenue opportunities
- Reducing exposure to the cost and hassle of E&O claims
- Keeping your deductible dollars in your pocket
- Earning CE credits
- PLUS... This class may count toward a risk management/loss control credit on your Swiss Re or Utica E&O policy premium.
Swiss Re claims data reveals that no matter the size, business mix, or geographic region, agencies that attend the seminar have better claims experience.
REGISTRATION: Begins 30 minutes before class time
CLASS TIME: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
CEUs: Massachusetts CE Credits Applied For