How The Hartford Can Assist Insured’s Directly
- Insured Online Account Access: Insureds can register at The Hartford’s Online Business Service Center to manage policy, make payments, setup auto-pay, request Certificates of Insurance, report a claim and complete audits.
- Customer Service: (800) 962-6170
- Claims: (800) 327-3636
- WC Audit Disputes: Forward all copies of the 941's issued throughout the policy term with a letter from the insured asking for a review of the audit to the Audit Department Fax: (888) 841-5831.
Agent Service Workflows: Business Owner’s Policies & Workers’ Compensation
- Policy Changes & Loss Run Requests – Please submit an email request.
- Waiver of Subrogation: Complete and submit The Hartford Waiver of Subrogation Application
- Cancellation – Submit LPR with the insured's signature, reason, and cancellation date.
- Reinstatement Request - The insured must call The Hartford directly for approval and to arrange for payment at (800) 962-6170.
- Audit Disputes – Forward all copies of the 941s issued throughout the policy term with a letter from the insured asking for a review of the audit to the Audit Department. Fax: (888) 841-5831.
- Broker of Record Requests – Must be submitted on the insured's letterhead and include the policy number, effective date, a request naming BOTH Number One Insurance, Producer Code 08-088171, and your agency as the Broker of Record, and the insured's name, signature, and title.
- Business Owner's Certificates of Insurance - email Chris Hess with all information required for certificate.
- Workers' Comp Certificates of Insurance - Click below to complete and submit the form. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.