The James K. Ruble Graduate Seminars for CICs provide advanced and diverse curricula focusing on current property and casualty issues and solutions, life and health exposures, risk management and insurance alternatives, and specific industry exposures. Ruble class agendas include marketing, sales, and sales management topics and an Industry Update (a review of current and pending policy form changes). Also included are discussions of recent court cases and legislative changes that affect agencies and their policyholders.
Who Should Attend
Attendance at the Ruble Graduate Seminars is limited to CICs and CRMs in good standing. Only dues-paid members of the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors and Certified Risk Managers International may attend. Total attendance is required to receive CIC and CRM update credit.
To receive CIC and CRM update credit and state CEUs, total attendance is required. Partial credit is not given for partial attendance. Late arrivals will not receive any continuing education credits.
State CE Approvals
All Ruble Graduate Seminars held in the New England Region will be filed for CE in the following states: Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- If two participants from the same state have attended a Ruble Graduate Seminar within the previous 3-year period, CE will be filed for that state.
- If one individual participant has attended a Ruble Graduate Seminar back-to-back years within three years, CE will be filed for that state.
- CE will be filed in ALL states for Ruble Graduate Seminars in a location that attracts leisure travel (i.e., Falmouth, MA, on Cape Cod).
- CE will be filed in those states for registrations received MORE than 40 days before a scheduled Ruble Graduate Seminar.
- For registrations received LESS than 40 days before a scheduled Ruble Graduate Seminar, CE will not be available for those participants if they do not meet one of the state CE filing criteria above.
For questions about CEs granted for your state, please call the National Alliance at 800.633.2165.