CPIA 1: Position for Success
This is an AIMS Society Program presented by MAIA.
This course is part of a National Designation program called the Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA). Each class can be taken as a standalone class.
Participants will be encouraged to focus on internal and external factors affecting the development of effective business development plans.
- Review of the state of the insurance marketplace
- Analysis of competitive pressures
- Necessary insurance carrier underwriting criteria
- Consumer expectations and understanding
- Discuss tips for preventing Errors & Omissions
Sign-in begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
PRICE: Members: $195 / Non-Members: $295
PROMETRIC NUMBER: AIMS SOCIETY
Your link for the webinar will be emailed to you 1-2 weeks prior to the class. Reminders will also be sent 24 hours and 1 hour prior to the class.