Ethics-IN-PERSON VIDEO IN MILFORD, MA(MAIA)
This is a MAIA IN-PERSON CLASSROOM VIDEO IN MILFORD, MA.
This course meets the STATE MANDATED 3-hour Ethics training requirement.This course is geared to all agency personnel. This is a VIDEO presentation.
- To review definitions of ethics
- To reflect on what is morally wrong and realize it should not be a dilemma
- To reflect on what would be considered ethical dilemmas not necessarily morally wrong situations
- To review ethical situations in the insurance environment
- To think about these ethical situations and discuss a process or set of values that can help bring light on them
- How to set up a code of ethics
Sign-in begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
1:00pm to 4:00pm
PRICE: Members: $55 / Non-Members: $110
PROMETRIC NUMBER: 01744
This course satisfies the ETHICS license requirement in Massachusetts.