Homeowners Issues with Business & the PL vs CL Solution
This is a MAIA Program.
This course sheds light on the growing demand of insuring home based businesses. Every agent who has a client running a business from their home should attend this class.
• Homeowner Overview of the business exposure: magnitude, outside factors, is coverage sufficient, examples of businesses
• What is a business? Definitions, Section I, Section II, Courts decisions, hobbies
• Examining Exposure and Needs through all the Coverages A, B, C, D, Perils, Exclusions, Personal Liability, Auto
• Possible Homeowners Endorsements to fill the Home Business gaps
• Businessowners Policy: intent and coverages, perils, causes of loss, exclusions and liability
• What about auto coverage? MAP vs. BAP
Sign-in begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
GL NUMBER: 220332
PRICE: Members: $105 / Non-Members: $205
STATE COURSE NUMBER: 11121
Your link for the webinar will be emailed to you 1-2 weeks prior to the class. Reminders will also be sent 24 hours and 1 hour prior to the class.