Q&A on Massachusetts Personal Auto
This course explores the many questions asked of MAIA about coverage provided through the Massachusetts Personal Auto policy!
- Trailers: registering in Maine, owned v. non-owned
- Pickups/Vans: business use and the MAP, registration v. eligibility, trailers and business use, sole proprietors
- Garaging: rating v. excise, false information
- Cancellation: How and Why
- SR-22 and YOU: What is it? Financial Responsibility and Extra Risk Rating
- Public or livery conveyance: 2008 v. 2016 MAP, company specific endorsements
- Legal liability: medical emergency, stolen car, breaking the law
||Begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time
||Members: $105/ Non-Members: $205
Online registration not available.