Created by IIABA and Swiss Re Corporate Solutions, “E&O Changes” is the seminar that policyholders can attend to receive a 10% loss control credit on the E&O policy. Designed in a modular format, the seminar looks at E&O risk management from the agency perspective. It addresses the fundamentals of reducing the E&O exposures of today’s ever- changing agency operations.
While the direct premium savings from attending this seminar can be significant for policyholders, it is the potential changes in agency operations learned during the course that can have a game-changing effect on agency E&O exposure. Swiss Re Corporate Solutions claims data reveals that no matter the size, business mix, or geographic region, agencies that attend the seminar have better claims experience.
- Lowering your E&O premiums with a 10% premium credit on your E&O policy
- Increased awareness by agency staff of the importance of E&O risk management and accountability
- Improving overall agency operations while increasing revenue opportunities
- Reducing exposure to the cost and hassle of E&O claims
- Keeping your deductible dollars in your pocket
- Earning continuing education credits, while accomplishing all of the above
||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
||Massachusetts CE Credits Applied For
||Members: $75 / Non-Members: $150