Assist your clients in identifying their exposures and more effectively advise them of policy limitations or exclusions that may apply, including ways to provide the needed coverage.
- Introduction to the Personal Auto Policy
- Personal Auto Policy Definitions and Liability Coverage
- Medical Payments/Personal Injury Protection
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage
- Coverage for Damage to Your Auto
- Coverage for a Rented Vehicle
- NOTE: Unless otherwise indicated, all CISR: Personal Auto classes focus on Massachusetts auto insurance, which is different from other states.
Important: Proctor Requirement Reinstated for CIC & CISR Exam-Takers
As of 2/1/21, The National Alliance has reinstated the requirement for a disinterested third-party proctor to monitor students taking online exams for designations including CIC and CISR. (They had relaxed the requirement due to COVID-19.) Exam takers must submit proctor information in their National Alliance profile account prior to taking the exam. There is a new “Proctor” button in the course history section for this purpose. Full details and how-to videos are available on The National Alliance website: Click Here
Please note: Taking the test is NOT required to earn CE for this course.
||Begins 30 minutes prior to the class start time
||8:00 am to 5:00 pm
||Members: $161/ Non-Members: $161
||National Alliance Number