MAPFRE Adds Endorsement for Limited TNC Driver Coverage effective May 1, 2017
Do You Know the Answer to MAIA's Question of the Day?
MAIA is committed to providing our members with the most up to date information about trends in the insurance industry. Our high quality and timely newsletters keep you informed on the issues that affect your bottom line. Select from the list below to view the latest newsletter for each publication. You can also search our publications by keyword by pressing here. For more information about our newsletters, please contact Melissa Murphy at (800) 742-6363 or email@example.com.
- The Massachusetts Agent , the official newsletter of the Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents, is published twice monthly. It provides our members the timely advice that is critical to their success.
- Tech Talk is one of our most popular publications explaining the often difficult to understand policy language in a common sense manner.
- Registry News provides agents with the latest information you need to know about Massachusetts Registry policies and procedures. Click here to file an on-line dealer complaint.
- Flash Bulletins are used to communicate information of an urgent nature. Often they are delivered by broadcast fax to all MAIA members.
- Government Affairs Bulletins , a quarterly bulletin to keep you abreast of the latest information on Beacon Hill.
- The Marsh-Berry Letter (formerly The Middleton Letter), a subscription service provided as a member service of MAIA, offers agency owners valuable information about industry trends. The Marsh-Berry Letter is published by Marsh, Berry & Company in memory of the founder of The Middleton Letter and the Middleton Group, Carol Hammes.
Stand-alone personal umbrella insurance policy..special options available!
MAIA's Certified Professional in Personal Lines (CPPL) Designation
Find out MORE...
CRIS Insurance Specialist
If Construction Risk is your game...CRIS is your middle name!
Learn about CRIS...
NEW Member Benefit
Endorsed by IIABA...your eSignature Solution!
For More Info Contact...
Start accepting credit cards & ACH payments online.