E&O Risk Management: The Challenge of Change I Provides today's agent with the latest info and Best Practices...
Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA) Excellence in Sales Training
MAIA Webinars with CE ...check out our new CE offerings!
Accredited Adviser in Insurance (AAI) Combine your technical knowledge of insurance coverages with sales expertise and apply it to actual ...
Construction Risk & Insurance Specialist (CRIS) designation program in partnership with International Risk Management Institute, Inc. (IRMIÂ®)
Liquor Liability - Temporary Events - GL - Property - Package - Excess
Protect your clients who have liquor liability exposure with Liquor Liability or a Temporary Event policy. General Liability, Commercial Property and Excess Coverage is also available. Program access is open to MAIA member agents through Hospitality Mutual Insurance Company and available to Massachusetts Insureds ONLY.
Program Commission Rates
Applications & Eligibility
For questions and further information contact:
Number One Insurance Agency, Inc.
How to Submit Business:
Please submit completed applications to Colleen Lahna:
- Secure Portal below - this preferred method is best for any form with payment information
- Fax (508) 634-2930
- Email email@example.com
*Internet Explorer or Google Chrome required.
|Additional Program Information
- Risk must include Liquor Liability to qualify for this program. Individual GL and Package Policies are not eligible without Liquor Liability.
- Bars, Grills, Taverns, Bowling Alleys
- Stores - package stores, beer distributors, drug stores, markets *Preferred Rate
- Clubs - country, golf, civic, fraternal, social *Preferred Rate
- Restaurants, Hotels, Motels
- including wineries with or without hospitality rooms
- Wholesale Distributors - including importers (no Consumption on Premises)
- PLUS ... Temporary Event Policies
- Liquor Liability coverage with limits of $1M per person / $1M per occurrence / $2M aggregate, with no deductibles.
- Comprehensive General Liability coverage with limits of $1M per occurrence / $2M aggregate, with no deductibles.
- Assault and Battery coverage is available for a 10%-20%
add-on. Assault and battery coverage is for the full policy limits. No sublimit applies.
- Property Damage coverage can be endorsed onto a Liquor Liability policy for a 1% premium charge.
- No off-and-away exclusion
|Potential Credits Available:
- 10% discount for clients if 100% of managers and 75% of servers participate in an approved alcohol-training program. See approved programs.
- 50% discount for assault and battery coverage if 100% of managers and 75% of non-management staff participate in an approved security training program. See approved programs.
- No Loss Credit: For accounts with sales $1,000,000+ with no paid or incurred losses in the past 5 years (as evidenced by hard copy loss runs) can receive up to a 40% discount off of their liquor liability premium.
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association Members - will receive a 20% credit on their liquor liability premium.
- 10% discount for establishments that close by 8 pm.