CCLP -Understanding the Business Owners Policy - Part 2
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is geared towards those individuals who have at least 2-3 years of experience in Commercial Lines Insurance. The Understanding the Businessowners Policy – Part 2 section delves deeper into the BOP Policy and how to use it.
This course is part of a designation program called the Certified Commercial Lines Professional (CCLP). Each course can certainly be taken as a standalone class, but if you are interested in seeing the full series, the courses involved and earning the designation, that information can be found HERE.
- Business Liability Exposures; what are they and what policies cover them?
- Voluntary is not the only game in town
- What are my target markets and how can I find them?
- Why personal lines homeowner customers need a commercial policy?
- Why the personal lines auto customers need a commercial policy?
- Coverage limits and how they work
- Who is an insured?
- Who needs to be an insured?
- Exclusions to sell more policies ...and more
- Certificates of Insurance can be tricky and maybe not?
- Endorsements, endorsements and more endorsements
|Read Class Reviews...
The instructor is always very knowledgeable and a great resource during and after class. Different suggestions have helped business operations and overall understanding.
K. Watkins, TM Ryder, 2015
As always, an informative class - excellent presentation. Real-life examples provide great added value.
J. Walsh, Homer T Brown Insurance, 2014
Great class. Learned alot!
T. Wallace, Telamon Insurance, 2014
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $55.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of fourteen (14) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Date: May 30, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Crowne Plaza Woburn
15 Middlesex Canal Park
Woburn, MA 01801
Price: $125.00 members / $225.00 non-members
CEUs: 6 – please note that CEUs need to be added to your order when you check out.
GL Number: 251111 Prometric Number: C16457