CCLP -Understanding the Business Auto Policy - Part 4
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is geared towards those individuals who have at least 2-3 years of experience in Commercial Lines Insurance. The Understanding the Business Auto Policy – Part 4 section looks at further information regarding the BAP as well as Truckers situations.
This course is part of a designation program called the Certified Commercial Lines Professional (CCLP). Each course can certainly be taken as a standalone class, but if you are interested in seeing the full series, the courses involved and earning the designation, that information can be found HERE.
- Let’s finish looking at the DOC
- Physical damage overview
- Collision vs. Limited vs. Comprehensive and Specified really!
- Physical damage issues, limits and oh oh
- More on the DOC and why is it needed
- Does the DOC cover everyone in the household?
- What about the Individual Named Insured endorsement?
- DOC vs. Individual Named Insured endorsements
- More endorsements to round out the BAP
- Trucker’s issues
- Who are the players
- Safer.sys to help with organizing
- Trailer interchange
- MCS 90
- Garage policies and current issues
- Livery issues
- Personal lines to commercial lines conversions Endorsements, endorsements and more endorsements
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $55.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of fourteen (14) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
September 7, 2017
Class Starts at 9:00
September 7, 2016
Class End at 4:00
Location: Crowne Plaza Woburn
15 Middlesex Canal Park
Woburn, MA 01801
Price: $125.00 members / $225.00 non-members
CEUs: 6 – please note that CEUs need to be added to your order when you check out.
GL Number: 251107 Prometric Number: C16473