CCLP - Understanding the Business Auto Policy Part 3
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is geared towards those individuals who have at least 2-3 years of experience in Commercial Lines Insurance. The Understanding the Business Auto Policy – Part 3 section talks about the markets, the policy, garaging and how to use it with your customers.
This course is part of a designation program called the Certified Commercial Lines Professional (CCLP). Each course can certainly be taken as a standalone class, but if you are interested in seeing the full series, the courses involved and earning the designation, that information can be found HERE.
- Agency markets
- Policy design
- What is a commercial auto?
- Why commercial auto?
- Why personal lines auto customers need a commercial auto policy?
- Overview of BAP coverages
- Overview of MA compulsory coverages
- Service, retail or commercial?
- What are symbols and how can they gain access to accounts?
- What is hired and non-owned?
- Garaging, use, what and why is the competitions policy incorrect?
- Garaging issues
- Certificates of insurance and oh my...you did what?
- Liability exclusions and why we need other policies
- Let's start look ing at the DOC
- Uninsured motorists coverage is an issue
|Read Class Reviews...
Excellent and informative!
J. Walsh, Homer T. Brown Insurance, 2014
Great Class with real life examples and discussions.
L Karson, Harrington Ins, 2014
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $55.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of fourteen (14) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Date: June 26, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Association Headquarters
91 Cedar Street
Milford, MA 01757
Price: $125.00 members / $225.00 non-members
CEUs: 6 – please note that CEUs need to be added to your order when you check out.
GL Number: 251105 Prometric Number: C16466