HO Auto Umbrella
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is geared to all agency personnel who need to understand how to sell more coverage to more people and how to use the spin-off techniques from ne policy to sell another. This is a VIDEO presentation.
Understanding Risk Management Concepts
- Catastrophic losses and minor claims issues
- Insuring the homeowner key issues
- What about the tenant policy form?
- What items do we need for the condominium unit owner?
- How does the Schedule Personal Property Endorsement work?
- How does the Replacement Cost on Contents Endorsement work?
- Key issues with the MA Auto Policy
- What is and how does and Umbrella Liability policy work?
- Case studies
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $35.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of three (3) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Book Options: A pdf manual is available for this class at no extra charge. Should you choose this option at checkout, you will receive an email with a link to download the pdf three days prior to the class date. If you choose to purchase a Hard Copy Book for an additional $10, it will be available for you at the class site.
Date: July 25, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: Association Headquarters
91 Cedar Street
Milford, MA 01757
Price: $55.00 members / $110.00 non-members
CEUs: 3 – please note that CEUs need to be added to your order when you check out.
GL Number: 251800 Prometric Number: C01745