|WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is geared towards commercial lines individuals who deal with commercial clients who are always asking to add someone as an additional insured. This is a VIDEO presentation.
- How these endorsements affect the insured’s coverage under the CGL, BAP, Umbrella and WC policies
- What coverage does an additional insured REALLY receive?
- Is the CGL “primary and non-contributory”?
- Can we get products and completed operations coverage for the additional insured?
- Can our insured waive their right of subrogation and do we need an endorsement if they do?
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $35.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of three (3) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Book Options: A pdf manual is available for this class at no extra charge. Should you choose this option at checkout, you will receive an email with a link to download the pdf three days prior to the class date. If you choose to purchase a Hard Copy Book for an additional $10, it will be available for you at the class site.
Date: May 8, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: Association Headquarters
91 Cedar Street
Milford, MA 01757
Price: $55.00 members / $110.00 non-members
CEUs: 3 – please note that CEUs need to be added to your order when you check out.
GL Number: 251693 Prometric Number: C01735