Streaming Class-MAP 2016- Differences from 2008
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This 2 hour program is for everyone who touches a Massachusetts Personal Auto Policy. Differences between the 2008 MA Auto Policy and the 2016 MA Auto Policy will be discussed.
- Definition and Agreement changes
- Compulsory Auto changes
- Part 1: Adding exclusions, Punitive damages, Transportation network exclusion, Defense
- Part 2 PIP:
Transportation network exclusion, Racing
- Part 3: BI by uninsured auto, Adding exclusions, Transportation network exclusion, Racing, Restriction of when coverage applies, Changes to reduction of coverage to 35/80 discussion, Additional language added
- Part 4: Damage to someone else’s property, Insuring agreement changes. Problems for when rent/borrow vehicles, Add’l language excluding damage/loss to rented/borrowed vehicles, Add’l language excluding diminution in value, Revised exclusion for transportation network, delivery, Add complete exclusion for racing
- Optional Coverages: General exclusion changes, Transportation network, Add racing exclusion for all optional coverages
- Part 5 OBI:
Add Punitive damages exclusion, Add defense exclusion, Modify delivery exclusion, Add exclusion for assumption of liability
- Part 6 MP:
Add exclusions, DWI/felony/intentional injury, W/C
- Part 7,8,9 Collision, Ltd Collision, Comprehensive:
Add language regarding determining ACV, assumption of liability, towing/storing/recovery costs, modify exclusionary language for diminution in value
- Part 10 Substitute Transportation:
Restrict length of time pay rental charges, Determination for any loss, Total loss to 7 days from offer
- Part 12 BI by Underinsured Auto:
Revises exclusions, Removes exclusions made generic optional
- General Exclusions and Conditions changes
- Cancellation changes
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $35.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of three (3) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Date: May 19, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Location: You have TWO Choices!
At check out you will need to choose either IN PERSON or VIA LIVE STREAM
Attend IN PERSON at MAIA Headquarters
91 Cedar St
Milford, MA 01757
Attend via LIVE STREAM from the location of your choice!
Please remember that in order to receive CEs and/or Required Class Credit
when Streaming a class, you must follow the initial sign-in directions by
'signing' your name and giving us your license number and resident state
information. Additionally, random check-ins are done and you must check-in
at these designated times. Missing any of this information may mean
receiving no CE or Credit for the class.
Price: $65.00 members / $130.00 non-members
CEUs: 2 – The CE amounts listed are for Massachusetts. If you a resident from another state, please check with your state association to see what CE amount has been granted for your state.
GL Number: 251625 Prometric Number: C92537