Streaming Class-Circumstances Rarely As Planned- PL
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is for a personal lines agent who wants to review a client's circumstance rarely as planned because the client will ask..."Don't I have insurance to cover it?"
- Homeowners :
- renting jetski, ATV or golf cart
- tree damage to swimming pool
- theft of kid's property at school
- injury to Nanny... and more!
- Mass Auto Policy:
- liability coverage for trailer
- borrowing/renting a car
- kid / nanny drives the car
- UM/UIM cover guests?... and more!
- Miscellaneous Personal Lines:
- moving out of the house
- borrow a boat
- lightning damage to computer
- need insurance if there is a Homestead Act?
- will tenant's policy cover damage to apartment that is rented?
- does flood insurance pay replacement costs? ... and more!
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $35.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of three (3) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Date: November 21, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: You have TWO Choices!
At check out you will need to choose either IN PERSON or VIA LIVE STREAM
Attend IN PERSON at MAIA Headquarters
91 Cedar St
Milford, MA 01757
Attend via LIVE STREAM from the location of your choice!
Please remember that in order to receive CEs and/or Required Class Credit
when Streaming a class, you must follow the initial sign-in directions by
'signing' your name and giving us your license number and resident state
information. Additionally, random check-ins are done and you must check-in
at these designated times. Missing any of this information may mean
receiving no CE or Credit for the class.
Price: $65.00 members / $130.00 non-members
CEUs: 3 – The CE amounts listed are for Massachusetts. If you a resident from another state, please check with your state association to see what CE amount has been granted for your state.
GL Number: 251430 Prometric Number: C92539