Streaming Class - Ethical or Not
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The course is geared towards any insurance professional and will take a current look at ethics in America today. This course meets the State Mandated 3-hour Ethics training requirement.
- Definition of ethics and the difference between ethics vs. morals
- Ethical transgressions and insurance agents
- Rushworth Kidder's characteristics of ethical people and conflicts of interest in decision making
- Process in making ethical decisions similar to risk management
- Principles used to make ethical decisions
- Ends based / Rules based / Care based
- Ethics for insurance claims and certificates
- Social media and knowledge of client and underwriting
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $35.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of three (3) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Date: June 7, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: You have TWO Choices!
At check out you will need to choose either IN PERSON or VIA LIVE STREAM
Attend IN PERSON at MAIA Headquarters
91 Cedar St
Milford, MA 01757
Attend via LIVE STREAM from the location of your choice!
Please remember that in order to receive CEs and/or Required Class Credit
when Streaming a class, you must follow the initial sign-in directions by
'signing' your name and giving us your license number and resident state
information. Additionally, random check-ins are done and you must check-in
at these designated times. Missing any of this information may mean
receiving no CE or Credit for the class.
Price: $65.00 members / $130.00 non-members
CEUs: 3 – The CE amounts listed are for Massachusetts. If you a resident from another state, please check with your state association to see what CE amount has been granted for your state.
GL Number: 251398 Prometric Number: C92401