Streaming Class: E&O II Review, Plan, Prepare, Activate & Monitor
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is geared towards any agency or company employee. We will have a goal of reducing E & O situations and / or eliminating E & O payouts through a knowledge base methodology of issues in today’s world.
By attending this program, Utica Policyholders may meet the educational requirements needed for a possible discount on their E&O policy! Contact the Number One Insurance Agency for details at (800) 742-6363.
- Look at ways to help avoid and reduce areas that lend themselves to triggering exposures based on the “Best Practices” approach.
- Review what E & O attorneys determine as problem situations and work towards remedying.
- Work flow management from handling an application, endorsement request, binder, certificate, cancellations and claims
- The renewal department for the agency of the future…oh wait; it’s here for some proactive agencies
- What do you mean not all companies are alike and what exposure does that create
- Too many topics to list in this fast paced 3-hour session
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $35.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of three (3) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Date: April 20, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: You have TWO Choices!
At check out you will need to choose either IN PERSON or VIA LIVE STREAM
Attend IN PERSON at MAIA Headquarters
91 Cedar St
Milford, MA 01757
Attend via LIVE STREAM from the location of your choice!
Please remember that in order to receive CEs and/or Required Class Credit
when Streaming a class, you must follow the initial sign-in directions by
'signing' your name and giving us your license number and resident state
information. Additionally, random check-ins are done and you must check-in
at these designated times. Missing any of this information may mean
receiving no CE or Credit for the class.
Price: $65.00 members / $130.00 non-members
CEUs: 3 – The CE amounts listed are for Massachusetts. If you a resident from another state, please check with your state association to see what CE amount has been granted for your state.
GL Number: 251391 Prometric Number: C55572