Design Build Risk
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Design-Build Risk is a STAND ALONE COURSE and is NOT part of the Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS) designation core program. However, it can be used as an update for those designees who want to achieve their CRIS Re-Accreditation. You can certainly take this course without having the designation; however if you are interested in the CRIS designation, that information can be found here HERE.
- Introduction to Design-Build Construction
- Identifying Design-Build Risks
- Chapter 4 Indemnity, Insurance Requirements, and Limitations of Liability
- Coverage for Professional Services in Traditional Insurance Policies
- Contractors Professional Liability Insurance
- Architects and Engineers Professional Liability Insurance
- Training the Project Team
- Bonding Design-Build Projects
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $35.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of three (3) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel will result in loss of full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Book Options: A pdf manual is available for this class at no extra charge. Should you choose this option at checkout, you will receive an email with a link to download the pdf three days prior to the class date. If you choose to purchase a Hard Copy Book for an additional $10, it will be available for you at the class site.
Date: July 20, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: New Hampshire Association of Insurance Agents (NHAIA)
6 Garvins Falls Road
Concord, NH 03301
Price: $195.00 members / $295.00 non-members
CEUs: 6 – please note that CEUs need to be added to your order when you check out.
GL Number: 251315 Prometric Number: C92403