CPPL: Comprehensive Personal Lines Coverage
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is geared towards those individuals who have at least 3 years of experience in Personal Lines Insurance. The Comprehensive Personal Lines Coverage part of the CPPL designation is just that, a 2 day program that will dig deep into many personal lines coverage issues.
This course is part of a designation program called the Certified Professional in Personal Lines (CPPL). Each course can certainly be taken as a standalone class, but if you are interested in seeing the full series, the courses involved and earning the designation, that information can be found HERE.
- Day 1: In-depth look at certain HO issues, umbrella issues and ethics & you
- Importance of identifying and discussing business activities
- Do you really understand the definitions of "residence premises" and "insured location" and the coverage or lack of coverage implications for your clients?
- The condo policy and the master policy deductible ... a potential double whammy
- Insuring antiques...properly v. by accident
- Recreational vehicles ...and vacations...should the two mix?
- Insuring personal events, host liquor coverage and the HO policy
- Day 2: In-depth look at certain personal auto issues...from cost...value..coverage standpoint
- Proper business classification
- Value or not of PIP deductible
- Why high UM / UIM
- Usefulness of understanding bailment
- Regular use v. customary use...confusion could be costly
- Tricks and traps of the MAP and auto rental
- Physical damage coverage and auto equipment
- Failure to furnish information and coverage denial
- Personal umbrella coverage...not all policies are equal
- Addressing worldwide coverage for auto and home
- operator exclusion...or not
|Read Class Reviews...
Love the way the instructor uses real life situations interpret policies. Bottom line - she keeps things interesting. She is articulate and engaging.
P. Cardullo, Cardullo & Duffy Ins, 2015
Always enjoy these classes. Always learn new information to take back to my Agency. Thank you.
J Maguire, Metro West Ins, 2015
Instructor knows her stuff!
J. Velis, First American Insurance, 2014
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $105.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of fourteen (14) business days of the scheduled institute. Failure to cancel prior to the class will result in the loss of the full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
April 5, 2017
Class Starts at 8:30
April 6, 2017
Class End at 4:30
Location: Springhill Suites by Marriott
43 Newbury Street
Peabody, MA 01960
Price: $255.00 members / $355.00 non-members
CEUs: 14 – please note that CEUs need to be added to your order when you check out.
GL Number: 251292 Prometric Number: C06217