CISR HS- Life & Times Mike Millennia- PL Acct Development
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is geared towards students who have a good level of understanding of personal lines policies and want to dig deeper by examining a personal lines account development scenario.
This course can be taken by anyone however it also is it also part of a National Designation program called the Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) program and will update that designation if you already have it. If you are interested in seeing the courses involved and earning the designation, that information can be found HERE.
- Part 1 - Teenage Years:
- Licensing laws: state laws and parental responsibility, laws v policy coverage
- Proper rating / vehicle in parents names
- Mike gets own policy
- Mike goes to college
- cell phone use - potential problems for parents and Mike
- Part 2 - Energetic Early Twenties:
- BMW grad present
- Grad School is next
- Apartment Rental
- Girlfriend drives car / Mike buys motorcycle
- Engagement Ring - who insures?
- Buy a condo and live together -what is covered and by whom?
- Part 3 - Thriving Thirties:
- Marriage - insuring the celebration
- Purchases a home
- Business in the home
- Children arrive ... hires a nanny
- Part 4 - Fabulous Forties and Philanthropic Fifties:
- Vacations - rents jetskis, cars
- Volunteer activities
- Part 5 - Satisfying and Serene Sixties:
- Snow bird ... second home
- Trusts and the Auto & HO policy
COURSE DETAILS & POLICIES:
Cancellation/Refund Policy: There will be a $55.00 penalty fee if we are not notified in advance of three (3) business days of the scheduled class. Failure to cancel prior to the class will result in the loss of the full registration fee.
Late Registrants: Please call 48 hours in advance of a class to ensure availability. A $10 charge will be added to all walk-ins and registrations received within 24 hours of the class.
Date: May 23, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: The Hotel Northampton
36 King St.
Northampton, MA 01060
Price: $170.00 members / $170.00 non-members
CEUs: 7 – please note that CEUs need to be added to your order when you check out. If you want CEUs, a request form will be given to you at the class. You will need to fill out this form and turn in any payment, if applicable, to get the CEUs.
GL Number: 251192